9.22.2010

Friends and Fashion Week... Fin

Wednesday was my day off from shows so you know what that means...
S H O P P I N G ! !

I got a bunch of amazing stuff but most importantly- THE SHOES!


These Miu Miu's are sweet and sexy! Yes please.


And these? These Alexander Wang booties are ridiculous. They are so high and uncomfortable but SO good...
I need to stress the height here
I mean, seriously. Yikes.


I'm in love. Shoe love is a polygamist love... But it's so good.


On to Thursday which was was the day of my last show. The L.A.M.B. show!
It was so fun and they were really good to me with the seating assignment. Betsey's people shoved me in the 8th row against the wall like a red headed step child, and you know what happened at bebe.
We were second row behind Debbie Harry and Tom and Tony from No Doubt. So cool.

And speaking of cool- look at this! No wait, listen first cause it sounds cooler than it looks.
My picture is on Vogue.com in the "front row" section of their runway coverage! I'm there along with some seriously cool celebs which in turn, made me feel pretty cool myself. Don't tell anyone that I'm really not, I wanna see how long I can fool them ;)




Now am I the only one, or does it look like I sniffed a fart?
I wish the girl that took this told me who she was. I would have backed up, pulled out an oil blotter, and smiled.
Here's my do-over. Happy me.


Anyway, the show itself was so fun and SO Gwen. Prints prints everywhere. I love how she designs things that she wants to wear herself. It comes across as totally her and 100% genuine.
A mix of dance music and classic reggae played loudly while Gavin and the boys from No Doubt bobbed their heads to the beat. It was such a cool scene, just like the lady of the hour herself.

Here are some of my favorite looks from the show





And Gwen herself. Such a cutie!

Gwen is truly amazing and sweet and talented and I am really honored to get to work with her. I'm so proud of her success in design and music and her family. It's really great to be a part of it, even if it's a teeny tiny part. I'm really lucky and I'll never forget this amazing time in my life.


After the show? The after party!

Now for my stalkerazzi photos of the night...

Before the show:
Our seats. My cutie pie little sister Katie and our friend Shin ♥ Oh and Deb.

The boys from No Doubt, there to show support. :)

After the show? The afterparty! More stalkerazzi...

Nikki Hilton...
Susan mother effing Sarandon 
Gwen!

Art by Mr. Brainwash

37 comments:

FASHION SNAG said...

Sniffed a fart had me laughing so hard. Finally, someone else into fart humor like me! haha. Anyway, I love your Miu Mius. I wish we could have went shoe shopping together! x


www.FashionSnag.com

Juli said...

Love your jacket! Cute lady!

Mel said...

the A. Wang shoes are amazing, definitely haute fashion

kate funk said...

Wow!!! Great behind the scenes photos!! Love your LAMB show outfit!!!
Velvet Cupcakes

kate funk said...

Wow!!! Great behind the scenes photos!! Love your LAMB show outfit!!!
Velvet Cupcakes

B said...

Those Alexander Wangs are insane! Love them!

Glamour Bbey. said...

Hayhay!
How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!

Thanks and love,
Cindy

lamb83 said...

Aww,thank you SO much for sharing all those wonderful photos from the L.A.M.B. show and party! Congrats on being on vogue.com-you looked fabulous!! (But LOL at sniffing a fart!)

fshnonmymind said...

I die for your Miu Miu's!!! That color is so rich and I love the style. I seriously need to start a shoe fund (my money goes to the handbags).
Looks like you had a great time at NYFW. Thanks for the photos so we can live vicariously through your fab life. :)

hiyaluv said...

gwen is awesome:) and so are you..:)
gina

A Lot Like Fashion said...

You look stunning in that very Gwen style! :)
Loving the Miu Mius with the skinnys!
XX

Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

dayindollout said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Miu Miu's! OMG. I'm so going to be stalking them for when they go on sale!!!

Danielle said...

Bahaha, I actually spit my drink on my laptop after reading "Susan mother effing Sarandon" I would have felt the same way! Amazing show and congrats on all the success! PS. AMAZING SHOES!!! xo Danielle

www.deathbyshoe.com

Dinah said...

i just love to buy some of the new sandals...I just want some of here but just wonder if you have this business is it okay to ship it in philippines? I love some Contemporary Upscale Women's Clothing & Accessories but this one is unique...

Charles said...

so pretty! i love these photos, the penny loafer pumps and the red lipstick :) xx

WendyB said...

Hey! I have those Miu Mius in black with studs, don't I? Gwen is so cute, when you gonna hook her up with some great WendyB jewelry? ;-)

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Those are some wild shoes, girl!

I absolutely adore L.A.M.B. and Gwen Stefani. I'm thrilled that you posted some pics!

Momo4ever.Com said...

I am seriously in love with your Miu Miu shoes!!! They are absolutely gorgeous!!! I wish we have Miu Miu stores in Perth, Australia :(

Rosalind said...

I love love love the Miu Miu's!!!!! I am currently lusting after the baby pink studded ones in the same style. some day, all shoe wishes will come true :)

The Sound of Lace said...

ahhh so jealous! the lamb show looks like soo much fun! great pics.
kinda dying over your miu miu's!

thesoundoflace.blospot.com
thesoundoflace.blospot.com
thesoundoflace.blospot.com

evie said...

Those Miu Miu's! Ahhhh!

I love reading your blog, and seeing all your pics and your shoes (of course) and your funny little comments.

But still I almost cry with jealousy! hehe

evie
x

http://onemore.eviekemp.com

dailyrunway said...

omg those Miu Mius are AMAZING. Loved all the pics :)

Anonymous said...

are the miu miu comfy?

Jessi Lou, The Chic Addict said...

Shut up, those Alexander Wang booties are SICK!! LOVE THEM!

That's so nice that Gwen's No Doubt bandmates were at the show. :)

http://thechicaddict.blogspot.com

healy said...

nice experience. . .hope to have that do that too. Love the pics! your pretty, love the bag:)

The Last Fever said...

You Miu Miu's are lovely!
I have a new blog, if you like, please follow :)

Mila said...

aaw love the miu miu shoes!

Mila said...

aaw love the miu miu shoes!

janettaylor said...

Gorgeous Miu Miu pumps!

Suzie said...

Looks like an amazing shopping spree you've been on! Has to be said....that's a massive pair of Wangs you have! hehe x

TheShoeGirl said...

LOL! Good one Suzie ;)

Anna at ShoeHunting said...

I'll take those shoes you got off your hands anytime you want! haha ;) Amazing coverage of the L.A.M.B. show, that was one I didn't get into that I really REALLY wish I had seen myself. And PS - congrats on making Vogue! xoxo

Shamini said...

those miu miu's are just real gorgeous!!
xoxo
∞˚◡˚∞

Anonymous said...

I hadn't noticed theshoegirl.blogspot.com before in my searches!
I found your blog on Bing , this is a nice blog , i will come back.

Wholesale Fashion said...

I love the Miu Miu shoes and I love reading your blog, and seeing all your pics and your shoes!

Shoes uk said...

I love your pos the Miu Miu's!!!!! And I really appreciate your style of collection wow its really employable

4d ultrasounds said...

so pretty! i love these photos, the penny loafer pumps and the red lipstick :)Wow Plz Keep Sharing More Collections.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Life in Heels

My Photo
I'm a shoe designer with an obsession for shoes, life and love.