7.29.2009

Strap Me Up!


I'm not even going to pretend like every single time I have a meeting with Gwen I just act like it's a normal whatever thing. Like I just roll out of bed and throw on whatever... but that's how it's gotta look, right? hahahaha

I mean, I can't look like I try too hard, right?




(skirt and tank- BP, necklace- Intermix, shoes- Louboutin, bag- Balenciaga)

So this morning I woke up early and after 8 or 9 things, I ended up with the 2nd thing I had on. This. Boring you say? Pish posh.
It's casual yet stylish, no? It says "hey, I just threw this little ditty together and it's no big deal."
6 inch Louboutins for a 9am meeting? Noooooo sweat.

Anyway, I just want you all to know that I am human and yes I realize how cool it is that I get to meet with Gwen and yes, I get excited every time and a little nervous too and maybe that's lame but I'm a nerd and you just have to deal with it. :)

Oh- and the meeting went really well too, in case you were wondering. YAY!

14 comments:

Fabulous TKO said...

I actually think it's really cool that you admit that you are like a normal person! HA HA
Nice post.

stilettolover91 said...

U look amazing!!! Those Louboutin 'Differa' Sandals are TDF!!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

God's Favorite Shoes! said...

Now these shoes are hot!

Emma Lilly said...

Wow meeting with Gwen awesome. I would also don six inch Louboutin if I was meeting with her, and the outfit is chic without coming over as I tried on 8 different outfits and this was the winner.

Lilee said...

wow love the shoes! and so true, twilight tatts are going a bit too far! haha

Rousspétée said...

HA HA HA! Funny post! Thanks for sharing the anxiety!

stilettostetico said...

I Really like the "SM CHIC-issimes cages for exquisite Fashionista's feet's Fetish vibrancy" of these Black Sandals . . . AND the way your RED polished toes creates the sulfurous/chromatic combination par Excellence !!! SEXY with a capital letter.

à Bientôt, Antoine

Rizza said...

i think your outfit is awesome. i love the shoes!

Anonymous said...

love it, you look so fab.

d said...

I drool in envy. Part Louboutin but MORE meeting with Gwen. And wow has she toned up! As if she wasn't already fab enough! Heart her ;)

CRISTA said...

drool!!!!

Anonymous said...

Antoine is still such a character! and you do look fab if I may say so myself!!
Also, nice to know youre human cause you have an unreal shoe collection like you're from some shoe planet, geeez!

Dexter said...

Your look is very cool for such a meeting, but we can't do anything about your nervousness, can we? :-) You can't go wrong with the Differas anyway - except if you're attending a festival after a rainy day lol.
I'm glad the meeting went well!

WendyB said...

Can I put some WendyB jewelry on you for your next Gwen meeting? ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Life in Heels

My Photo
I'm a shoe designer with an obsession for shoes, life and love.